Prost !


Tues 8/24

There was a letter in the advice column in the paper today about whether or not to leave a thirteen year old boy alone in the house while the family goes on vacation.  Even if he’s a great kid - it’s highly unlikely that every other new teen in town is, too.  


My parents and siblings went away when I was sixteen and I invited a few friends over one night.  One of them said something to someone about me having a party and before I knew it, there were about thirty kids in my house and squid in the freezer somehow found its way to behind the washing machine in the basement and my sleuth-y friend got back my father’s German beer stein from some thief. To this day, he doesn’t recall how he rescued it. Who is he protecting? 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

a few fav things

Brilliant

easter