yeah yeah yeah

 



Oh what a good night last night  … lamb and grilled peppers and carrots. I prepped and sung full out and Phillip complimented me from the ball and chain porch.  Molly cooled out fine. We toured the more established part of the hamlet … watched Beatles vids - Ringo shaking his shiny mop top - yeah, yeah, yeah. Watching them on Ed Sullivan gave/gives me a Pavlovian response more than some - new sound, new days, surprise and mystery is straight ahead. Was a time.


I read there are about 10K waves crashing on the shoreline everyday here. Seems like more. They crash white blast and have a second act today with a finer firework spray crescendoing. The water rushes underneath my chair with a beautiful arrogance. I walk back to the house past singing, shimmering dune grass. Sheer smooth nature grace. Its easy being poetic here.  Everthing's dimensional.



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

a few fav things

Brilliant

easter