crush

 



Friday 7/15

I get a crush on a female about every fifteen years. They are always brunette and placid. One of them lived for a long time in an African jungle and one really loved Stevie Wonders “My Cherie Amor.” My current one is due to give birth to her first child in a couple of weeks on my birthday. Calling her even an acquaintance would be a stretch. She has crinkly eyes like Rene Z that always seem to be amused and knowing. All of my crushes sometimes hold their heads in a certain lovely way that boosts their alluring beauty. I have to think about what I can give her new baby that’s an appropriate gift from a I-hardly-know-ya new mom admirer.

Comments

  1. Omg! Let’s make sure not to give her an oversized refrigerator that makes her apartment look tiny… wink 😉

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

a few fav things

Brilliant

easter