Rats

 Tuesday 7/12 

Six months ago I had a mouse invasion - I tried everything - old school traps - pro life traps, cloves, essential oils , glue pads that mostly got stuck to my socks … one day, I turned on a stove burner and a mouse flew out of it with the greatest of ease ... kitchen wackamoe ...on and on and then Amazon sonic contraptions … 90 dollars for 3 and pooof !!! ... they vacated their not too shabby crib and went somewhere new in search of more welcoming accommodations. After one day of scrambling round like freaked out felons - gone with the wind. I recall thinking - well, at least they weren’t rats. Now this morning a neighbor in the building sent out an email blast … she spotted a rat. And not of the snitch breed. Be careful what you fear. And please pray for me if you pray.




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

a few fav things

Brilliant

easter