Sozo

 

I thought I lost more than six hundred pages of journal tonight.  Fooling around with margins and things and thought it might help if I changed the Pages doc into a Word doc and tried it ... and it came up blank in the new doc and vanished in the original. Ugh. Panic. A call to Apple and a thirty minute wait for help. Called Elizabeth instead and after a short while we - meaning she - found a way to retrieve it. Sixteen years of life account was rescued. My thoughts swirl at the possibility of that great loss and I travelled from desolation to relief as this year closes and we see what awaits us.

Comments

  1. My goodness Tio P! Thank goodness we both put on our thinking caps and got back the doc!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Cheers to Elizabeth! Super happy for you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

a few fav things

Brilliant

easter