Step by step


As I’ve said before - when it rains it floods. Especially lately. David Crosby, Raquel Welch, Stella Stevens, the rock star drummer of the week, kid tv actors far too young. And it moves in closer. Bob Pook and Richard Belzer. 

When I was a fledging free lancer at Saturday Nite - Pook made the bumper graphics and things with lots of pop. He also made me laugh and was very cool and kind to me unlike many others there. Belzer exuded droll, warmed up the audience and sold the cast coke. Jane Curtin was the only one who passed. She was like the sensible older sis librarian. Whenever I read an an obit, I pay most attention to the age. Gulp. Far too close for solace at this point in the game. The trend now is to not include the cause. No matter anyhow anyway. Gone is long gone gone.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

a few fav things

Brilliant

easter