Look !





Yesterday, we grilled chicken and asparagus and made Lynda’s famous bean dish - which IS very deeeelish. I’m eating it right now and we'll eat it all day.


We walked to the Belevedere and ran into my beloved not. Darn.


And by the way, Drat that Barbie House Patrick cat. Lynda loaned me her OMG-you-can-read-people’s-lips-on-the beach-with-‘em-from-the-kitchen binoculars. I now have eagle eyes and have to be careful not to become the Nosey Old man with the binoculars in the white cottage. 


So what do I see in my nocs a short while ago … Patrick making out with a man who is far too young for him … Patrick holding hands with a man who is far too young for him … Patrick walking the beach all goo goo ga ga love is a many splendored thing with a man who is far too young for him. You get the picture. 


I say darn and Lynda asks … ohare you interested in him ... and I say no, on no. I brush my teeth and come out and say well, I guess that’s not entirely true … and she says he’s not gonna be over for a drink on the porch later. He has better things to do. 


The truth is a harsh motha. 


We walk to the ferry as they depart and Jay notices a mammoth ball and chain in the sand on the way - the size of my Grove street apt in the 80s … look, look he points. We passed it maybe ten times since they’re been here. Lynda tells me that a huge bowl that’s been on the corner of their kitchen counter since ’85 - a few months ago he asked her where does it go?  


Lynda got Netflix working last nite. We watched the Durells of Corfur. Three hours …yum … only 23 episodes to go.  




 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

a few fav things

Brilliant

easter