how now white gals


A beautiful woman on the street today wearing a beautiful white cashmere coat which made me wonder what I’ve wondered many times about people who are enshrined in white clothing on these grimy, greasy, cryptic, blotchy, smeary mean city streets.  How do they do it? Do they have some kind of miracle solvent that solves the problem of having black gory gook of some kind on their at risk attire? Do they never ride the subway or go near a stranger as they traverse what they traverse? Are they extra vigilant when they eat, drink, come upon a big corner puddle? Is their life a constant battle to ward off the inevitable darkness? It makes me dizzy just to think about what their future holds. If I were a courageous conceptual artist wannabe, I would survey and see what they might disclose to me that would help me understand how hard it is to live a life of constant, cautious worry.  

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

a few fav things

Brilliant

easter