4 4 1

 



I’m listening to Samuel Barber. Adagio for strings, Op.11 … da sheet. 

I met a brand new neighbor in the lobby and told her I’d like to meet her two young sons and even her ball and chain. Dad DNA. But she smiled. 


10Almostsnotquites …


The 4 Faces of Eve

Born on the 5th of July

2 Flew Over the Cuckoos Nest

4 Coins in a Fountain

Born on the 5th of July

6 Easy Pieces 

8 Year Itch

Stalag 18

South by Southeast

West of Eden


I just saw an extraordinarily beautiful couple on the street. She was very young, maybe a daughter, maybe trophy mrs, mega Michelle Philips like, perfect features sweet doesn’t-take-up-take-up-much-space demeanor. He was Superman square jawed and silver spiky hair and teeth, a fresh white hoodie with geometric design, tall moving. As I passed them, he said to her “he really is a fuckin' little shitty prick.” 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

a few fav things

Brilliant

easter