poems, boats and bunnies


Brian left on the early ferry and I told him I might grow to be like the Learn That Poem kid in the Little Rascals … who gets suspended from school but has no fun cause there’s no one to have any fun with … and he has to recite a poem when he returns to school so he spends all his free time walking along the railroad track with learn that poem, learn that poem repeating in his head. hmmm. We shall see. 

This is the second morning with lots of boats napping out in the water  - don’t remember that being the case in prior summers. 


A year ago to the day … I wrote 

a rabbit scratches his back in the dune … like he can’t really reach the spot but he was going to give it a better than  good try.  I saw a cat yesterday early evening that I mistook for a mountain lion- so big was hard to believe. So big.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

a few fav things

Brilliant

easter