sat morning ...

 


… reading a fab collection of short stories by the fab carmen maria machado. she knows how to sling a story and be very intimate, vulnerable, rock ‘em sock’em robots … we had a fine meal last night, grilled steak and veggies and sheet cake   


I walk to see if Asa is round and his hetero-no -more-ex wife tells me he’s in water for elephants on Broadway so he’s only here on Mondays. This was after we go two blocks over to see a beach wedding. Word is one of them is a movie star  - I think their names are David and Brady. I told two young girls that it was Bradley Cooper and Gigi H and they almost pooped in their pants. I love to lie sometimes. The reactions are so big and fun sometimes. Left over kid stuff. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

a few fav things

Brilliant

easter