500

 My 500th entry here. amazing. Five hundred days that raced by like a Lionel train … like a turn of a chapter … like twenty seven blinks of my eye. What to put down here. What to account. 


As I race to the train, I go to buy coffee and there are six young girls behind the counter having a fine old time … making somethings out of nothings, laughing away and not giving me my order so I can make my train in atimely fashion. But I like watching them make work play. I stop to get a paper and the girl is flirting with some guy, showing him her phone and he’s saying ….. wow, is this you. I didn’t know you could look so fine. The station looks good. cleaner. brighter. 


I am on my way to cleaner, brighter … the beach for a few days. Rows and flows of wavy waves and seagulls soaring very brave … things like that … on this day when my 500th entry is here now some how … oh wow, for me and you here still in the still of more nights and dawns of dazzling days.. 

Comments

Anonymous said…
Wowee. 500. Seems like yesterday. Have fun.

Popular posts from this blog

Don

As my sister Suzie says ...

Bye