500

 My 500th entry here. amazing. Five hundred days that raced by like a Lionel train … like a turn of a chapter … like twenty seven blinks of my eye. What to put down here. What to account. 


As I race to the train, I go to buy coffee and there are six young girls behind the counter having a fine old time … making somethings out of nothings, laughing away and not giving me my order so I can make my train in an orderly fashion. But I like watching them make work play. I stop to get a paper and the girl is flirting with some guy, showing him her phone and he’s saying ….. wow, is this you. I didn’t know you could look so fine. The station looks good. cleaner. brighter. 


I am on my way to cleaner, brighter … the beach for a few ways. Rows and flows of wavy waves and seagulls soaring very brave … things like that … on this day when my 500th entry is here now some how … oh wow, for me and you here still in the still of more nights and dawns of dazzling days.. 

Comments

  1. Wowee. 500. Seems like yesterday. Have fun.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

a few fav things

Brilliant

easter