I blog ...

 


... therefore I am. I am not sure that is true. lately I have contemplated the need to share - thoughts, words, plans, doubts, news. those kind of things. why? I am not sure there is a need to do that and therefore, I am not sure how I feel about continuing this blog. I get so little feedback from you who read it. say hello once in a while. let me know how you're feeling, doing. or not. which goes back to the question about needing the need share stuff ... like what Nabakov thinks about butterflies while I think about whether I spell his name correctly. or how long Terri Garr has been dead, what the temperature is, how many hours I slept last night, mules. see what I mean? about the need - or not- to share. 

time will tell. 

as always. 

just writin'.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Don

As my sister Suzie says ...

Bye